While you read the articles on this blog, You should know about the disclaimer.
1) This blog was created basically to educate every Indian about investing and to increase awareness. We share a personal experience about investments and financial planning. These experiences would help our readers to know the practical situation on the ground. However, one should NOT consider such unique experiences as recommendations. These may or may not fit their requirement. They should consult a financial advisor/investment advisor before investing or considering such financial products for them. This blog and the author would not be liable for any loss or damage caused to anyone by considering such investment advice.
2) The articles posted here are with due analysis based on the information available. We provide relevant links to SEBI / BSE / NSE / Insurance company / BRLM / Other Advisors where readers can vouch for the data accuracy. However, such data can change without our knowledge as these are 3rd party websites. This blog or author would be responsible for any such change on 3rd party website where we would have provided relevant links on our articles.
3) Author of this blog is not associated with any mutual fund house or insurance company, or any other agency. We do promote some 3rd party products on this website, but before choosing the product, the user should have verified all the details. However, we accept advertisements from anyone, including Google Adsense, and promote their products on our website through banner advertising or link advertising. One should verify and consult a financial advisor whether any such 3rd party products (which they would have brought through advertising link) would suit them.
4) We accept guest posts from others for educational purposes; however, relevant credits are given to their website. This is indicated by us as “Guest Posts” at the bottom of such articles. Readers need to verify before investing in the products offered by such 3rd party website.
5) Information presented in this blog is not guaranteed to be 100% correct & should not be taken as financial, legal or any other type of advice. It has not been prepared concerning the individual needs, objectives or financial situation of any particular person. All the articles are based on research from various books, media, the internet, etc. and may include the opinion of one or more persons who may or may not be part of the crorepati team. Mr Pritam Datta, his company & Crorepati team do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained in this website. This website is not intended to spread rumours or offend or malign or hurt the sentiments of any organisation, individual, religion or community. The content of this website cannot substitute any trained financial or legal professional. Readers should always conduct their due diligence & anyone who wishes to apply the ideas shared on this website shall do so at his own risk & consequences. As a whole team of Crorepati blog, we do not take any responsibility for any direct, indirect, Implied, Punitive, special, incidental, or any other consequential damages that may arise directly or indirectly on account of any action taken based on our website.
In summary, CrorePati blog and Pritam Datta (Founder of the website and Author) provide articles on this blog for educational purpose and create awareness among the investor community. The reader’s responsibility is to consult a financial advisor, investment advisor, or tax consultant to get professional advice beyond these details. If you have any suggestions on the content, please reach out to the founder at email: email@example.com.
Team – CrorePati Blog & Pritam Datta
If you want to read this article in Hindi version, then you can visit – https://crorpati.com/hi/disclaimer/